Internal Accounts Executive
- Assisting in the maintaining of the company’s books of accounts;
- Carrying out month-end accounting procedures and reconciliations;
- Actively involved in the Group overall Billing Function;
- Assisting with the preparation of routine management accounts and annual financial statements;
- Assisting the Accounts Manager on the general financial management of the Group;
- Assisting in other general accounting duties as may be required;
- Assisting the finance team with any ad-hoc reports as may be requested from time to time.
- Partly qualified in ACCA or in process of obtaining qualification;
- Have a minimum of two years’ finance experience working within an internal accounting function;
- Have good communication, organizational and problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the preparation of financial statements;
- Be an innovative team player with the ability to work effectively under pressure and able to meet deadlines;
- Be proficient in using Microsoft Applications particularly MS Excel.