- Incorporation of companies;
- Managing a portfolio of clients;
- Assisting in day-to-day corporate tasks;
- Conducting KYC and due diligence processes;
- Liaising with clients, client representatives and advisors;
- Liaising with the Malta Business Registry and other authorities/agencies;
- Ensuring compliance of client portfolio with applicable laws;
- Opening of bank accounts and managing communication with banks.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar roles within a CSP;
- Having adequate knowledge on AML/CFT Laws & Regulations;
- Being able to work within a team as well as individually without supervision;
- Having a high degree of communication skills, verbal and written with the ability to communicate externally and internally at all levels;
- Having a good command of English as a working language. A good command of Italian, Spanish and/or French shall be considered an asset;
- Excellent IT proficiency in Microsoft Office application;
- Relevant academic qualification, particularly a law degree or background shall be considered an asset.