- Assisting in the maintaining of the company’s books of accounts;
- Carrying out month-end accounting procedures and reconciliations;
- Actively involved in the group overall billing and credit control function;
- Handling intercompany invoicing and reconciliations.
- Assisting with the preparation of the monthly management accounts and annual financial statements;
- Perform internal controls and assist in the design and implementation of control procedures.
- Assisting the Accounts Manager on the general financial management of the Group;
- Assisting in other general accounting duties and any preparation of ad-hoc reports as may be required;
- Partly qualified in ACCA having completed at least 4 ACCA modules or in possession of a recognised qualification at MQF level 5;
- Have a minimum of two years’ finance experience working within an internal accounting function;
- Have good communication, organisational and problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the preparation of financial statements;
- Be an innovative team player with the ability to work effectively under pressure and is able to meet deadlines;
- Be proficient in using Microsoft Applications particularly MS Excel;
- Experience in using Xero would be considered as an asset.